Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Congratulations

Happy Friday Eve!  If you're looking for the daily project for Exploring Cricut, then you're in the right place. Today for my project I've created a card for a baby shower.  I've decided to start challenging myself with the daily projects as well as the challenge projects.  My goal is to use at least 2 cartridges for each project.

My project for today uses the cartridges Something to Remember and Elegant Edges.
Cuts:
Elegant Edges:  oblong feature at 4.25x5.24
Something to Remember:   at 2.53 I used the main key, shift as well as the layer and shift.
I added some clear sparkles to the "buttons" on the onesie and pink sparkles to the flower centers.

Thanks for viewing my project this week.  Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. I think your card is just adorable, what a great challenge. You paired these two carts just perfectly, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute Emily!! I have this cartridge but haven't used it yet. This is fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete